Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
The SQA Automation Engineer will work with the Application Development team in creating and maintaining a robust quality assurance process for testing RxAdvance applications. He/she will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment where the focus is on the teamwork and ownership of each task.
- Creates test design strategies and test plans that are appropriate to the type of application under test and the types of bugs sought.
- Verifies software functionality for software development projects based on the test strategies and test plans created.
- Creates and maintains manual and Automated regression tests and regression suites to aid in the QA regression process
- Utilizes various software testing methodologies to identify the decision points in the software. Testing methodologies utilized may include scripted, exploratory, ad-hoc, and black box testing.
- Understanding of database structure and design, to include SQL language query skills.
- Creates test data/conduct database queries as required to evaluate software functionality.
- Creates defect tracking for application deficiencies found during testing.
- Acts as a quality advocate within their Scrum team to ensure standards as necessary throughout the Agile SDLC.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience in a formal QA/Testing role, especially in Automation testing and Selenium or similar tools.
- QA SDLC process experience in test strategy and test plan creation as well as experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in testing web-based applications, Load and Performance Testing Tools.
- Experience working with Databases, SQL Scripting.
- Experience with testing Data Warehouse/ETL applications is a plus.
- Experience in Healthcare domain mainly related to Pharmacy or PBM is a plus.