Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
The individual will define, document, and build new processes and maintain existing processes by which data is imported into or exported from production systems and databases. The individual will also facilitate interfaces between internal systems, custom front end applications, and their databases. He or She will provide support in potential and existing client business meetings.
- Lead the writing and optimization of PLSQL Codes to implement database logic and database maintenance
- Oversee the development team to ensure that database performance is monitored, tuned, and troubleshooted and data concurrency is maintained
- Lead and manage a team in planning, designing, developing, and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new product development
- Lead the evaluation of intangibles in unique issues where the analysis of situations or data requires such
- Determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL
- 8+ years of experience managing projects within the Agile framework
- Successful record of high performance and strong leadership skills
- Strong interest in the healthcare industry and healthcare technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred