RxAdvance in Southborough MA 01772 has an immediate onsite opening for a Senior MongoDB Developer.
This is a Full-time position with standard benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability.
We sponsor H1B Visa.
Senior MongoDB Developer/Architect with 8-9 years of experience as a Database Developer.
In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
Hands on experience with SQL and MongoDB
Experience in other noSQL database
Experience in Cloud deployment/Architecture desired
Experience in Writing complex programming/scripts
Nice to have:
Health care industry related experience desired
MongoDB Database Certification
- MongoDB open source, Elasticache, NoSQL
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture for open source MongoDB.
- Experience in using Python to automate infrastructure tasks
- Experience on automating ElastiCache provisioning, administration and maintenance
- Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
- Considered a leader in the field
- Experience working with relational data modeling using tools like Erwin
- Experience working with AWS database services including RDS, EC2, S3,
- Infrastructure and configuration automation.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ansible Automation experience
- Working in Agile and DEVOPS environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design, develop & implement MongoDB
- Should have knowledge on Java and should be able to connect the web apps to the MongoDB
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
- Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept
- Good understanding of DB schema design, performance tuning, and capacity planning
- Operational experience with MongoDB Data Modeling
- Operational experience with Indexes
- Configuring MongoDB replica set with members and arbiter
- Managing MongoDB Op-log and journals
- Guide team members in configuring, managing and troubleshooting MongoDB Shared cluster
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments:
- performance issues
- replication issues
- operational issues
- Experience deploying and managing MongoDB Ops Manager
- Database Security Management and User Management
- Skilled in performance tuning and optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of Linux system administration skills
Please apply in confidence along with updated resume in Word Format and contact details for immediate consideration.