Senior Manager Compliance
Senior Manager Compliance will work in the Compliance department and report to Vice President of Compliance.
- Develop, monitor and audit internal business, technology, and operations against internal Policies and Procedures to meet state and federal regulations.
- Review Audit plan to guarantee First Tier Downstream Related Entity (FDR), Corrective Action Plan scenarios, SOC Audit item, Risk Assessment items, Medicare Audit Scenarios, URAC requirement, NCQA requirements, and other federal or state regulation are captured in the RxAdvance Audit Plan.
- Distribute Audit Plan and Audit Plan results to appropriate staff.
- Ensures all identified issues are logged accurately and timely; conducts regular documented follow up until issues are resolved.
- Works collaboratively with appropriate RxAdvance workforce to resolve all compliance issues identified.
- Monitors the implementation status of management's corrective action plans in response to identified compliance and privacy issues and facilitates regular discussion on open topics at meetings, including Compliance Committee meetings
- Leads investigations or supervises investigations of compliance and privacy concerns that are raised through the Compliance Support Line or other communication mechanisms.
- Cooperates with regulators (e.g., CMS, OIG, OCR, State Attorney General, etc) and other parties, as appropriate, in connection with any privacy or compliance inquiries, audits or investigations.
- Compiles information for presentation for internal and/or external use
- Manages, trains, and encourages compliance staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Law Degree (JD) preferred
- Prior Medicare experience is required.
- 5-9 years of experience working in a compliance role.
- 2 - 4 years Management experience required in a similar environment.
Southborough, MA, 01772
April 2, 2021