- Plan, evaluate, discuss and implement the database systems right from the requirement analysis through to all phases of the application life cycle.
- Coordinate with the system, storage and backup administrators for setting up the database environment (RAC & non-rac, cloud control). Maintain and administer the mission critical databases
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues. Evaluate and ensure that there are proper access controls, authorization and authentication protocols setup.
- Encrypt data in the database using Advanced Security Options (ASO) features.
- Configure and monitor the backups using RMAN and logical backup solutions. Setup and monitor DR and Data Guard solutions.
- Proactively Monitoring of the databases, server, memory, cpu, I/O, network.
- Strategize team’s methodologies, analyze tools utilized, and participate in major initiatives to improve oracle database systems’ performance.
- Document the database standards, conventions, features. Generate statistics/reports related to database environments
Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or foreign educational equivalent and 9 years’ exp as an Oracle Database Administrator, or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or foreign educational equivalent plus 11 years’ experience as an Oracle Database Administrator.
Oracle Real Applications Clusters (RAC); Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) & Golden Gate; Recovery Manager (RMAN); Automated Storage Management (ASM); and Oracle streams, data guard, and performance tuning.
Applicants should email resume to:
2 Park Central Drive, Ste 300
Southborough, MA 01772