Senior Application Architect for Medical Claims Platform
- Highly proficient in programming languages, Relational and Non-Relational Databases, Oracle, Mongo DB.
- Architecting and implementation experience with message pipes Kafka, etc.
- Architecting and implementation experience with cloud native technologies viz, Nodejs, .NET Core.
- Architecting and implementation experience with Containerized solutions primary Dockers and such.
- Visualize and Architect and guide the team to implement Highly Scalable solutions.
- Capable to Visualize, Start and implement Application Architectures, Libraries, Factories, and mentor developers around the usage.
- Demonstrating application prototypes, approaches and integrating user feedback.
- Help document System Architectures, System Contexts, Flow and Sequence Diagrams.
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably in a Healthcare industry.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an application architect, preferably in a Healthcare industry.
- Please do not apply if you are not hands on coding
Southborough, MA, 01772
October 27, 2020