Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
RxAdvance is seeking motivated, intelligent, mature, customer-centric, passionate, hardworking, organized, self-disciplined individuals with strong analytical and reasoning skills. Those with immense curiosity, positivity, and a bold attitude to respectfully question the status quo with rationalization will excel at RxAdvance with immense career growth potential.
Selected candidates will be exposed to all functional areas including operational, business, finance, compliance, clinical, and client services. Based upon their unique skills and aptitude, employees will be trained for the appropriate role.
- Interact with health plan clients’ operations teams on a regular basis to address outstanding issues and bring them to resolution
- Work closely with diverse departments to manage daily operations within schedule, scope, and quality to meet established service level agreements
- Create performance reports for internal and external usage on a regular or ad-hoc basis to manage agreed upon performance and financial guarantees
- Monitor and review state and federal healthcare polices to ensure that the platform is compliant. If gaps are identified, work with technical and clinical teams to translate state and federal regulations into configurable solutions.
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree required, degree in business, IT, public policy, or healthcare related fields are preferred
- Demonstrated track record of academic, professional, and personal success
- Ability to visualize processes and identify core functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to reprioritize projects as needed
- Desire to work closely with senior leadership in tackling complex issues
- Excellent communication skills with an ability distill complex challenges and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with actionable solutions
- Careful attention to detail with strong analytical capabilities
- Team player with a collaborative working style
- Ability to multitask on different projects and timelines
- Strong interest in healthcare and technology industries