Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
The individual will help manage and drive the .Net development team in finding solutions based upon the client’s needs. This individual will also be tasked with ensuring that RxAdvance’s technical architecture is sound, and will be responsible for the technical quality, success, and timely delivery of all projects. He or she will manage multiple technical development projects and will provide guidance to both onshore and offshore teams.
- Develop highly interactive, dynamic, scalable web sites and web applications
- Work with a team of .NET developers to successfully deliver projects that meet client satisfaction, budget, and quality targets
- Work with team members to solve technology issues on projects
- Design and develop custom applications to support a variety of web initiatives
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for code quality, organization, and automation
- Build custom user controls to achieve project requirements
- Build and extend relational databases and associated objects to support applications
- 4 - 8+ years of experience managing projects within the Agile framework
- Experience in utilizing Telerik suite, including Kendo
- Successful record of high performance and strong leadership skills
- Strong interest in the healthcare industry and healthcare-technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree in Computer Science is preferred