- Help create design per existing design patterns and unit test cases working on design patterns like MVVM and MVC.
- Using Dundas BI/Reporting tool, create BI dashboards/Reports.
- Assist with configuration and version control.
- Working with software architects/leads conduct requirement analysis by gathering requirements from business analysts and converting them into tech design and development applications to meet the business objectives.
- Analyze change specifications and their impact.
- Assist in verifying the coding standards according to the best practice coding guidelines.
- Perform project management activities at change request level.
- Assist team members with tech intricacies during requirement analysis and implementation phase.
- Help maintain existing software systems. Support existing and develop new Database schemas.
- Train the end users on the use of software apps and provide support.
MS in Computer Science or foreign education equivalent and 8 years’ experience in the job offer.
Applicants should email resume to:
2 Park Central Drive, Ste 300
Southborough, MA 01772