RxAdvance has a Full Time W2 position with standard benefits for a Junior DevOps Engineer.
Junior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for hands on Deployment, Orchestration and management of cloud native solutions. The ideal candidate will take a pragmatic and iterative approach to build solutions in collaboration with other internal and external developers. The incumbent should be passionate and boundaryless with a demonstrated track record of delivering robust, stable and sustainable solutions. The ability to absorb new technologies, understand synergies with existing enterprise tools and the skill to leverage both to the maximum extent is a key component of this position.
- Bachelors of Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience working within a DevOps Engineering role.
- Good understanding of Cloud native technologies, Containerization (Preferable Dockers), Container Orchestration (Preferable Kubernetes)
- Hands-on knowledge with scripting, preferably shell (Bash) and Python
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, observable and self-healing.
- Define and deploy observability systems enabling teams to gain technical and business insights and avoid system failures via metrics, logging and tracing.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Design, build, and monitor log aggregation and other alerting systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement a configuration management platform, with process and modern technologies, across multiple virtual / hybrid environments.