Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
RxAdvance is seeking self-motivated individuals responsible for working with the application development team to deliver IT/Software projects in an agile environment.
- Coordinate internal resources, clients, and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Work with departmental leaders to facilitate project planning, prioritization, execution, delivery, and collaboration to bring projects to closure.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Facilitate and capture meeting minutes
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 4-8 years of project management experience managing IT Projects
- Experience with software development in a multi-team environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with industry leading project management practices including understanding of Agile methodologies, values, and procedures
- Ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Strong organizational, cross-team communication, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- PM certification
- Working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Healthcare, PBM Experience