Seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Human Resources Coordinator to support the HR team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high volume activities. Should communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally. Perform administrative duties as required to support the HR team.
- Provide administrative assistance in all areas of HR, including recruiting, personnel file organization, employee engagement events, and more.
- Performs administrative duties, including maintaining employee records, personnel files, preparing on-boarding documents, and manage the supply ordering needs for the HR department.
- Assists in coordinating and facilitating Talent Audition and New Hire Orientation.
- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness, and retention events.
- Answer and triage basic HR Service Center inquiries related to benefit coverage, leave of absence policies, and employment information.
- Handles Team Member questions and requests and escalates issues as appropriate to ensure prompt resolution.
- Office Management duties on an as needed basis, including maintaining the front desk, greeting guests, answering incoming calls, taking messages, and organizing luncheons.
- Assist with making travel arrangements for recruiting.
- Assist with annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Manage new hire background checks.
- Process and maintain new hire and termination paperwork, reports, and activities.
- Maintain and update all job descriptions.
- Assist with annual company-wide merit and performance review process.
- Assist Human Resources Department with daily and ongoing tasks and projects.
- Other Human Resources projects, as necessary.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Solid expertise prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Collaborative team member with excellent organization skills, attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills
Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation as all offers are pending a successful completion of background check per the company policy