Join our collaborative and creative team of talented technology and business professionals, located in the Greater Boston Area. RxAdvance prides itself on building a supportive, collaborative, and engaging environment that provides excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
This individual will be responsible for completing equipment installations and teardowns, as well as providing the first level of technical support for preexisting hardware: computers, laptops, printers, and other PC peripherals. He or she will handle the daily system administration and troubleshooting across the organization, and work with system and support teams to resolve technical and application issues. In addition, the individual will work with outside vendors and assist internal teams with various help desk issues.
- Support the configuration and deployment of Dell Desktops, PCs, and Laptops
- Respond to user queries and resolve hardware and software problems across multiple platform environments
- Diagnose, identify, and resolve network and system issues
- Monitor support agreements with vendors and maintain proper support coverage
- Build and prepare desktop images to automate and simplify desktop systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associates degree in computer systems or related field preferred
- 1 to 5 years of experience with supporting Windows 10 systems & Active Directory
- Experience in managing ticket & ITSM (IT Service Management)
- Experience in managing users’ computers in a corporate environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of system (Linux & Windows) functions is preferred
- Experience with MAC operating systems is preferred