Data Analyst will be working as a member of the pharmacy claims monitoring team. Candidate will assist the on-going development, enhancement, and maintenance of the technical processes for monitoring claims. Reporting to technical lead on the claim monitoring team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Enhance and update existing processes to improve process performance.
- Work with team to define logic for new requirements.
- Execute and deliver timely reports on a day-to-day basis.
- Construct ad-hoc summary reports as required by the team.
- Construct and maintain dashboards using software such as Tableau to summarize past reports and alert the team of new issues found.
- Writing SQL queries and code to create new logic for monitoring aspects of pharmacy claims.
- Maintain day-to-day operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineer, or Information Technology required.
- 1 – 3 year’s of work experience as a data analyst or database analyst is preferred.
- Strong abilities with Oracle SQL, including but not limited to writing complex queries (window functions, aggregate functions, joins, subqueries, etc.), performing database DDL operations (insert, delete, merge, update, etc.), constructing/maintaining tables.
- Understanding of database structures and objects
- Functional understanding of BI software such as Tableau
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with the team while performing independent responsibilities.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge of pharmacy claims processing and workflows.
Other Beneficial Skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or R
- PL/SQL knowledge