Join our team! RxAdvance is a disruptive healthcare company that leverages an enterprise platform to transform an antiquated industry. With guidance from visionary leaders, such as John Sculley, former Apple CEO, and Oscar Salazar, co-founder of Uber, and many other healthcare and technology innovators, RxAdvance embraces innovation and entrepreneurial thought to define the future of healthcare. RxAdvance was founded with a noble cause of enabling coverage of the uninsured and underinsured, while lowering premiums for all Americans, by partially reducing the $900B of administrative and avoidable medical costs across the care continuum.
RxAdvance is seeking motivated, intelligent, mature, customer-centric, passionate, hardworking, organized, self-disciplined individuals with strong analytical and reasoning skills. Those with immense curiosity, positivity, and a bold attitude to respectfully question the status quo with rationalization will excel at RxAdvance with immense career growth potential.
- Triage phone calls and written inquiries from members, pharmacy personnel, and providers
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries for continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to members, pharmacy personnel, providers, and appropriate internal staff
- Follow all internal Policies & Procedures to ensure consistency, accuracy, and operational effectiveness
- Use judgement and problem-solving skills to resolve members’, pharmacy personnel’s, and providers’ concerns
- Attends required training as needed
- 0 – 1 year of pharmacy technician experience in a retail pharmacy, PBM, hospital, clinical pharmacy, or long-term care environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and collaborate in a team
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to resolve complex matters
- Able to work in a high-volume call center environment; previous call center experience is desirable