The Business Development Analyst will work to develop and implement practices to strengthen RxAdvance’s image as a leader in the industry and build relationships with key stakeholders to improve business development.
- Assess business development opportunities through opportunity analysis, which includes breakdown of financial benefits, breadth of market, expansion opportunities, and other factors
- Prepare and respond to selected Requests for Proposals to meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; and compiling & editing all responses
- Work with the Marketing & Sales Team to develop and maintain a cohesive message about the company, service offerings, content, and brand
- Contribute to RxAdvance’s social media communities, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo, in order to improve brand visibility, reach, thought leadership, and positive sentiment
- Contribute to the ideation and execution of marketing materials including videos, brochures, flyers, etc. to be used for industry tradeshows, recruiting events, sponsorships, and digital media opportunities
- Contribute to RxAdvance’s public website, including recent news, press releases, management personnel changes, taking into consideration all necessary compliance regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for specializations in business and entrepreneurship with strong academic performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability see complex deliverables through to completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and team-oriented mentality
- Strong PC skills; MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation as all offers are pending a successful completion of background check per the company policy.