Business analyst analyzes and understands the Medical claim functionality and applies this understanding extensively for authoring FRD and UI mockups. Responsible for identifying enhancements of key features and functionality of the platform across different lines of business – Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and Exchange.
- Create and maintain user stories, wireframes, test cases, and defect catalogs
- As a member of the requirements gathering team, attend working sessions, interact with client personnel, gather and document requirements
- Monitor and review Medicaid, Medicare, and Exchange polices to ensure that the platform is compliant; If gaps are identified, work with technical and clinical teams to translate the state or federal regulations into configurable solutions
- Measure, track, and report results of projects and initiatives through close involvement with the Project Management team
Bachelor’s degree (Major in business, technology, or health industry fields preferred)
- Relevant experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of academic, professional, and personal success
- Strong PC skills; MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation as all offers are pending a successful completion of background check per the company policy