Under the direction of the Chief Strategy Officer, conduct an analysis through comparing existing data features with Client’s needs to determine existing Collaborative platform functionality that needs enhancement.
- Apply the result of this analysis for new client activities and use this knowledge in helping enhance feature/functionality of the Collaborative platform across different lines of business.
- Interact with client personnel to gather eligibility, accumulator, historical claims, and benefit design files from the Client.
- Collaborate with client work group to understand various data fields.
- Translate and transform files to facilitate back-end load of information on to the platform by the products team.
- Organize and attend national and regional healthcare conferences (AHIP/AMCP) to serve as a resource to generate brand awareness and establish new business contacts with health plans, plan sponsors, and drug manufacturers.
- Assist with Request for Proposals (RFPs) received from prospective clients
- Min Req: MS in Management; 40/hrs/wk, M-F 9am-5pm.